• Write openly and honestly on relevant lecture capture and education topics, about which you are knowledgeable and passionate.
• Introduce yourself to other community members, and engage in dynamic conversations.
• Respect differences of opinion among community members, and understand that unique perspectives will add value to everyone’s experience on this site.
• Credit others and clearly indicate when you are using quoted material.
• Contact Echo360 at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter issues with other members that you are unable to resolve.
• Unfairly disparage any community members for any reason.
• Use a false or obscured identity.
• Use services or technologies for mass-posting comments, distributing “spam”, or any other form of bulk, unsolicited communications.
• Knowingly put the security of the community and its members at risk, which includes hacking into our systems, conducting denial of service attacks, distributing viruses, or attempting to tamper with non-public areas of the site.
• Distribute offensive materials containing obscene, threatening, pornographic, indecent, and hateful subject matter.
Echo360’s Responsibility To You:
• Employees will always disclose their relationship with the company in order to avoid any opportunity for misunderstandings as to our allegiances.
• We will not embrace controversy simply to drive traffic to our site, nor will we shy away from it when it is called for.
• We will delete comments, blogs, and other content that we deem inappropriate.
• We may elect not to respond to comments if they are irrelevant, or if a response requires the disclosure of inappropriate or confidential information.
• We will strive to keep original posts intact, indicating corrections, strikeouts and other changes made after the original publication of the information.
• We will correct errors as we identify them.
Page 1 of 1
Community Code of Ethics
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1